- Total mintage for the Virgin Islands Quarter is 82 million. The lowest mintage State Quarter was Delaware at 774.8 million!
- Order now and you'll receive Gem Brilliant Uncirculated 2009 Virgin Island US Territory Quarters from the Philadelphia (P) Mint in a 40-coin bank-wrapped roll.
- All rolls in Orange/White String & Sons wrappers, as shown.
- The fourth in the DC & U.S. Territories Quarter Series, a one year ONLY extension of the U.S. State Quarter series.
- The U.S. Virgin Islands "Beauty" quarter design features the 3 major islands,the official bird of the Virgin Islands (the Yellow Breast or Banana Quit), the official flower, the Yellow Cedar or Yellow Elder, placed on the background of a beach with the Tyre Palm tree. The inscription United in Pride and Hope is the Official Motto of the Territory