2007 U.S. Mint 14-coin Silver Proof Set - OGP box & COA
Order your U.S. Mint 2007 14-coin Silver Proof Sets now!
The 2007 set is an amazing value. Three plastic cases full of all 14 silver proof and proof coins issued for 2007!
- One case holds all five 2007-S Silver State Quarters:
Montana, Washington, Idaho, Wyoming and Utah.
- A second case holds the 2007-S Silver Kennedy Half Dollar and Roosevelt Dime,
plus the 2007-S Lincoln Cent, the "Return to Monticello" Jefferson Nickel, and Sacagawea Dollar.
- The third innovative case, allowing an edge-view of all the coins, holds the first four 2007-S Presidential Dollars :
Washington, Adams, Jefferson and Madison.
- All 14 Gem Proof coins issued from the San Francisco (S) Mint in 2007.
- U.S. Mint issue Silver Proof coins are 90% Silver.
- Comes complete in government packaging with Certificate of Authenticity from the US Mint.