2013 NGC Reverse Proof 69 Early Release Gold Buffalo in Retro Holder
2013 NGC Reverse Proof 69 Gold Buffalo in Retro Holder
Comes with Original Government Packaging and Certificate of Authenticity
- For the first time ever the United States Mint is set to offer a reverse
proof Buffalo Gold coin.
The beautiful reverse proof surface treatment on the 2013-W Reverse
Proof Buffalo Gold coin sets it apart from preceding issues. As with
other reverse proof issues, the Reverse Proof Buffalo Gold coin has
frosted fields, but the difference in this case is that the fields are
still mottled as with other Buffalo Gold coins instead of smooth as with
all the other reverse proof coins to date.
- The Indian and buffalo
(bison) exhibit mirror surfaces, as do the legend on the reverse and the
W mint mark and word LIBERTY on the obverse.
- The date is frosted
setting it apart nicely from the mirror shine of the Indian's shoulder.
- Graded 69 of 70 awarded by NGC.
- NGC is Numismatic Guaranty Corporation.
- Serial numbers will vary.
- Pre-sale Item - For Shipment in Mid-September.